Sunday, March 13th
The Cub Leader Specific Training session for has been relocated from Camp Pouch to:
OUR LADY OF PERPETUAL HELP R.C. SCHOOL
111-10 115th Street
South Ozone Park, Queens
– on the corner of 115th St and 111th Ave
- REGISTRATION STARTS AT 8 AM
- Training is from 8:30 AM to 4 PM
- Also due to lack of pre-registration the SM/ASM training has been CANCELLED
- SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE
CUB LEADER TRAINING IS STILL BEING HELD BUT AT A NEW LOCATION…
Please pre-register to assure that we will have ample training materials available.
- NO CHILDREN
- Wear your uniform
- Bring your own cup and lunch
- $10 registration Fee
- To Pre-register and for more info please email:
- or call John Sammon 917-561-4166
Date: March 13, 2011
Registration Starts: 8:00 am (see next page for registration information)
Sessions Start: 8:30 am
Sessions End: Cub Ldrs 4:00pm / Boy Scout Ldrs 6:00pm
- Youth Protection
- Cub Scout Leader Specific Training
- Scoutmaster and Assistant Scoutmaster Leader Specific Training
It is strongly recommended that you take the online training prior to attending.
Available Online from WWW.MYSCOUTING.ORG:
- This is Scouting
- Cub Scout Leader Fast Start
- Boy Scout Leader Fast Start
- Safety Afloat
- Safe Swim Defense
- Trek Safely
- Weather Hazards
If you would like to register please email firstname.lastname@example.org provide name, unit number, position and contact information.
Cost is $10.00. Pay at the door.
Please bring your own lunch and cup.
Feel free to contact John at (917) 561-4166 if you have any questions about the training.
Directions to Camp Pouch
Take the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge and follow the Staten Island Expressway to Slossen Avenue – Todt Hill Road exit. Follow the service road two lights to Manor Road and turn left. Follow Manor Road to the Camp Pouch entrance.