Archery Range Officer Training at Pouch. (Tell a responsible friend)
Sun. 3/ 20 /11 9:30am.
RSVP for training at 718) 351 1905 Pouch or online firstname.lastname@example.org
To take class you need:
Current Reg. Scouter
Current Youth Protection card
(next class TBA @ pouch or online at myscouting.org )
Bring Your Calendars.
(I need dates for when you can open the range btn. Sept.-Dec & March-June)
Except to be there 3:30hrs.
arrive on time, No rain date.
15 max. so call or stop by Pouch.
Top Posts & Pages
- Q & A On Pouch Scout Shop Transition
- REMINDER: Nominations for the District Award of Merit are due by April 18th.
- Cub Day At Richmondtown, March 14th – click here for the day’s agenda
- 2nd Annual Cub Scout STEM Day At the Nassau County STEM Hub!
- Boy Scouts host 50th Klondike Derby at Pouch Camp – SI Live Coverage
CARMEN SANTIAGO on Toys for Tots – 201… Laura Esposito on WAGNER BASKETBALL SCOUT DAY: F… Larry Ferretti on Save the Date: S.T.E.M Camp-O-…