2011 Staten Island Memorial Day Parade
- Monday May 30, 2011
Meet 10:30am @ Hart Blvd. off of Forest Ave.
- Scouts needed to carry flags. Please be in Full Class A Uniform (Class A Shirts, Pants and Black Shoes)
- We Have Many Flags, That Need To Be Carried During The Parade.
- Please E-mail Us @ email@example.com, If You Are interested In Marching In The Parade.
- We are Once Again Looking Forward To Your Help.
- 2011 Staten Island Memorial Day Parade
50th Annual Flag Retirement Ceremony
- June 10, 2011@ 7 PM
@ William H. Pouch Scout Camp
- Please Drop Off Any Flags That Need Retiring, There is a Bin Located Outside the Camp Office.
- Troop 43 Flag Retirement Ceremony
Dine Out for Pouch Camp
- June 21, 2011
- @ Perkins for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (4370 Amboy Rd.)
- 15% of Your Bill Will Be Donated to Help Support The Camp.
- You must present the attached flyer for donation to be made.
- Perkins Dining for Scouting
Staten Island Yankees Game, to Benefit Pouch Camp
TO ALL DISTRICT VOLUNTEERS:
A generous offer has been made by the Cotter family – Any Scouting Volunteer from Staten Island who did not participate in the 2010 Staten Island Boy Scout Golf Classic and would like to participate in 2011 is eligible for a discount on the cost.
Greater New York Councils
Staten Island’s 350th Anniversary Camp-O-Ree
Theme: Staten Island’s 350th Anniversary Camp-O-Ree
Date: Friday May 20th, 2011 through Sunday May 22nd, 2011
Registration Fees: $18 per person. Additional dinner tickets may be purchased for $6.00. Registration fees are due by April 22nd, 2011. Any reservations made after will be subject to a late fee of $5.00 per head.
Location: Pouch Camp – All units will camping on the main Camp-O-Ree field, Tent sites A-B-C and the Cub Field.