The Aquehonga District of the Boy Scouts of America held its annual weekend Camp-O-Ree “Trail To Eagle – the 100th Anniversary” at the William H. Pouch Scout Camp in Sea View, Friday May 18th, 2012 through Sunday May 20th, 2012 drawing nearly 700 scouts and scoutmasters from Troops across Staten Island for the three-day event. Troop 37 sponsored by Saint Teresa’s Church, were awarded the best overall Troop at the Camp-O-ree. Members of Troop 37 awarded Trophy for Best Troop at Aquehonga District Camp-o-ree
Top Posts & Pages
- Q & A On Pouch Scout Shop Transition
- REMINDER: Nominations for the District Award of Merit are due by April 18th.
- Cub Day At Richmondtown, March 14th – click here for the day’s agenda
- 2nd Annual Cub Scout STEM Day At the Nassau County STEM Hub!
- Boy Scouts host 50th Klondike Derby at Pouch Camp – SI Live Coverage
Kristopher Angeli on Toys for Tots CARMEN SANTIAGO on Toys for Tots – 201… Laura Esposito on WAGNER BASKETBALL SCOUT DAY: F…