“What Did You Do Over the Weekend?”
On Monday, your answer could be: “I was swept up by a tornado.” Or “I traveled to Mars. Wanna See?” Can you imagine spending the day at the Connecticut Science Center? Now imagine being here when the lights go out! Enjoy a rare opportunity to sleepover at the Science Center at night. Explore the exhibits, enjoy special hands-on actitives to complement the nocturnal science experience and at the end of the night set up camp in your favorite exhibit during this exclusive after-hours experience. Don’t miss this memorable overnight adventure!
Overnight Excursions include:
- Exploration of our 10 exhibit galleries with 150+ hands-on experiences
- Science challenges and activities
- Time with some of our Live Animals, touch tank, and exotic reptiles and insects
- A 3D film in our state-of-the-art Maximilian E. and Marion O. Hoffman Foundation Science Theater
- Free General Admission to the Science Center the next day
- Late-night snack and light breakfast
- A special patch for completing the program
Cost: $55 per person
Open To: Families and groups with children ages 5-12 years old
A chaperone/parent-to-child ratio of at least 1:5 is required.
Friday April 26th
Friday May 3rd
Friday September 20th
Friday October 11th
Friday October 18th
Saturday November 2nd
Call (860) 520-2117 or e-mail overnights@CTScienceCenter.org to check availability and to register.
How to contact us?
Overnight Program Coordinator
Connecticut Science Center
250 Columbus Boulevard
Hartford, CT 06103