Cub Leader Specific Training Cancelled for 15 February

Dear Scouters

Due to the forecast of additional snow tonight into tomorrow, we have decided that in the interest of safety in trying to get to Berlin Lodge, we are CANCELLING THE TRAINING SCHEDULED FOR TOMORROW MORNING.

The tentative new date for CLST is Saturday, March 22nd.  When I have confirmation of that date I will advise all of you.

All monies paid towards CLST will be credited for that new date.  If you can’t make it then, I will be happy to refund your money.  Please let me know.

Thanks – any questions, please let me know.

Yours in Scouting,

Carolyn Birstler

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s