NYC Boy Scouts are invited to meet technology entrepreneurs and get a behind the-scenes look at start-up workshops & emerging technology in DUMBO’s burgeoning tech scene.Our Scouts will get a behind-the-scenes tour of Brooklyn’s leading technology firms, and learn how to start their own start-ups from Brooklyn’s leading tech entrepreneurs.Our confirmed partners include Etsy, Huge Inc., BioLite, Urban Future Lab, Pensa, and Situ Studio. Etsy is a marketplace for creative goods, check them out at etsy.com. Huge Inc. is one of the city’s leading digital marketing agencies. BioLite creates portable camp stoves that charge your phone using solar power. Urban Future Lab designs sustainable public & commercial infrastructure. Pensa is a design and invention firm. Situ Studios is a creative hub of architectural design.Event Details:- Tour will begin at 10am and conclude at 2pm FOR MORE DETAILS OR TO REGISTER, CLICK HERE
Top Posts & Pages
- Q & A On Pouch Scout Shop Transition
- REMINDER: Nominations for the District Award of Merit are due by April 18th.
- Cub Day At Richmondtown, March 14th – click here for the day’s agenda
- 2nd Annual Cub Scout STEM Day At the Nassau County STEM Hub!
- Boy Scouts host 50th Klondike Derby at Pouch Camp – SI Live Coverage
CARMEN SANTIAGO on Toys for Tots – 201… Laura Esposito on WAGNER BASKETBALL SCOUT DAY: F… Larry Ferretti on Save the Date: S.T.E.M Camp-O-…