On Tuesday, October 14, 2014, Assemblyman Michael Cusick spoke to the Cub Scouts of Pack 25 and Pack 37 at Hemsley Hall, The Church of St. Andrew. He spoke to them about issues concerning the parents and children such as Pouch Camp, the VZ Bridge tolls, school bus service and commuter issues.
Top Posts & Pages
- Q & A On Pouch Scout Shop Transition
- REMINDER: Nominations for the District Award of Merit are due by April 18th.
- Cub Day At Richmondtown, March 14th – click here for the day’s agenda
- 2nd Annual Cub Scout STEM Day At the Nassau County STEM Hub!
- Boy Scouts host 50th Klondike Derby at Pouch Camp – SI Live Coverage
CARMEN SANTIAGO on Toys for Tots – 201… Laura Esposito on WAGNER BASKETBALL SCOUT DAY: F… Larry Ferretti on Save the Date: S.T.E.M Camp-O-…