This training course is designed to meet the needs of Scoutmasters, Assistant Scoutmasters, and interested Troop Committee Members, Parents, Webelos Den Leaders, Commissioners, and new adult leaders. Leaders will all benefit from this informative and hands-on program. The outcome and goal of the program is to help you offer the best possible program to the boys in your Troop. The training session will give you the practical skills you need to lead Scouts in the out-of-doors, and help you master basic camp skills required for Tenderfoot to First Class.
Top Posts & Pages
- Q & A On Pouch Scout Shop Transition
- REMINDER: Nominations for the District Award of Merit are due by April 18th.
- Cub Day At Richmondtown, March 14th – click here for the day’s agenda
- 2nd Annual Cub Scout STEM Day At the Nassau County STEM Hub!
- Boy Scouts host 50th Klondike Derby at Pouch Camp – SI Live Coverage
Kristopher Angeli on Toys for Tots CARMEN SANTIAGO on Toys for Tots – 201… Laura Esposito on WAGNER BASKETBALL SCOUT DAY: F…