Tag Archives: CLST

Cub Leader Specific Training Cancelled for 15 February

Dear Scouters

Due to the forecast of additional snow tonight into tomorrow, we have decided that in the interest of safety in trying to get to Berlin Lodge, we are CANCELLING THE TRAINING SCHEDULED FOR TOMORROW MORNING.

The tentative new date for CLST is Saturday, March 22nd.  When I have confirmation of that date I will advise all of you.

All monies paid towards CLST will be credited for that new date.  If you can’t make it then, I will be happy to refund your money.  Please let me know.

Thanks – any questions, please let me know.

Yours in Scouting,

Carolyn Birstler